If you use a webmail service such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc (instead of a mail program such as Outlook) please use these instructions to utilize the email links for your child's teachers.
1. Where are the teacher's email addresses?
All the teachers' names are listed in blue, meaning they are a link to an email address. If you have Outlook you can simply click on the name and your email program will launch and paste the teacher's email address in a new email for you.
However, if you do NOT have Outlook or Gmail you can still use these email links. See the next step.
2. To use the email links in PowerSchool with webmail, do the following
- Right-click on the teacher's name and choose "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Email Address".
- Now open your webmail, start a new email message and right-click in the address area.
3. Paste the address into the new email by right-clicking and choosing Paste.
Give your email a subject and type your message as usual.